如何快速写论文？文史类有哪些方法？ 如何快速写论文 文史类的留学生都是在快交论文的时候才开始写论文，因为她们的论文需要做的调查比较少，大多数都是从数据库中找答案即可，而文史类的留学生如何快速写论...View details
paper作业代写 Description: You must write a cohesive, scholarly, analytical essay of at least 1250 words (approximately five pages). The paper will investigate
You must write a cohesive, scholarly, analytical essay of at least 1250 words (approximately five pages). The paper will investigate a piece of media of your choice using concepts discussed in the e-text. For your writing assignment, you are asked to select three concepts from the textbook from the following list:
- Time and Speed Compression/Time-space compression
- Myth of the technological sublime.
- Labor: above the line/below the line
- Structure & agency
- Three levels of analysis for media production
- Culture industry
- Ownership and concentration of media and their democratic implications
- Symbolic annihilation of women, racial/ethnic minorities, and/or LGBTQ+ individuals.
The purpose of this assignment is to help you more fully understand and engage with the concepts presented within the e-text. You will be required to both define and understand, as well as successfully apply, the concepts with which you will be working. Your paper must be expository and demonstrate deep engagement with the readings and other materials covered thus far in the course. Additionally, you will be required to conduct a small amount of research outside of the course readings (four outside sources) in order to assist you in crafting your paper. This paper will need to adhere to all writing guidelines, as well as apply the writing experience you have acquired thus far in the course to a longer format paper.
Due Dates: paper作业代写
You are required to turn in a rough draft (extensive outline) on Sunday Mar. 13th by 11:59pm which will receive instructor feedback. Failure to turn in this draft will result in a reduction to your final grade. The final draft is due by Wednesday Mar. 30th by 11:59pm.
You are expected to adhere to these familiar writing guidelines:
12pt Times New Roman Font. Double-spaced with 1-inch margins. You must have an introduction, a conclusion, and body paragraphs that are organized, persuasive, and coherent. You may use and cite the e-text, but you must include at least four outside sources, including academic journals, trade publications, news periodicals. Students may not use internet aggregate news sites, user-generated sites like IMDb, Wiki-anything. Essays must include a bibliography of the sources using APA citations.
Do not: paper作业代写
Focus on opinion or binary value judgments (Whether it is good or bad is of no concern for this essay). Do not indulge in excessive plot synopsis.
You will be graded based on the presence of the following criteria:
- Demonstration of understanding of and engagement with the three concepts you have chosen
- Successful application of those concepts to the media that you are examining.
- A thesis that relates all three concepts that you have selected to each other within the context of the piece of media that you’re examining.
- Writing that is expository and demonstrates deep engagement with course concepts.
- An introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion that together form a cohesive whole.
- Transitions between all sections and concepts.
- Presence and citation of all sources.
- Presence of revisions as suggested in comments on your draft.
- Adherence to all writing guidelines as they apply throughout the course.