STAT 430/830 Experimental Design： Final Project 统计实验设计代写 PREAMBLE Netflix, at one time just an online DVD rental service, has become a titan in the entertainment industry. P...View details
web程序作业代写 Instructions Students must swarm groups upto 3 persons to develop the command line application (NOT web application).
- Students must swarm groups upto 3 persons to develop the command line application (NOT web application).
• Your party may have members less than or equal 3 persons but not greater than 3 persons.
- Each party must implement the difference application.
- The application must response the real worldproblems.
- The part of source must be separated into no less than 3 source code (3- point)
• Each member implement 1 separated source code and deliveries to other members.
• The party that have members less than 3 person can use separated source code from another parties.
- Program must:
• use at least one third-party library/framework from well-know source (5-point).
• read (3-point) and write (3-point) into file (= 6-point).
• use text processing command: (3-point)
• Create your own class or extends from library/framework class (OOP) (3-point)
- All requirements must bereasonable implemented unless it would be considered to be no score.
Example third-party Library/Framework web程序作业代写
- Other third-party library/framework that you can find.
- Send the program documents to teacher.
• Each member work.
• How to develop.
- Demonstrate the program.
- Explain how to use third party library/framework.
- Each member must explain his/her work.
- Answer the teacher questions.
- If project meets all requirements then your score will be 20.
• Don’t do it too hard, just meets all requirements is fine.
- Teacher will ask you for some questions.
• If you cannot answer the question then your previous score will be reduced and it can be reduced until 0.
• The example of unacceptable answer:
· I don’t know my friend teach me.
· I don’t know I copy from the internet.
· I don’t know … (You MUST know. That is your project.)
- So do the project by yourself.