CSE 158/258: Homework 3 机器学习课业代做 Instructions These homework exercises are intended to help you get started on potential solutions to Assignment 1. We’ll work directly with the Instr...View details
I218 Computer Architecture
cs计算机体系结构作业代做 (1)How is the instruction “sub $t9, $s4, $s7” translated to a machine instruction code? Answer the rs, rt, and rd fields in binary number.
Question 1 cs计算机体系结构作业代做
(1)How is the instruction “sub $t9, $s4, $s7” translated to a machine instruction code? Answer the rs, rt, and rd fields in binary number.
(2)Describe the role of the “funct” field. (0.5 pt.)
(3) Fill the blank (A), (B), (C) and (D) in the following code sequence which calculates “A=i+A[i]” (The array “A” consists of 4- byte integer elements. Assume that “i” and the base address of “A” are allocated to $s1 and $s2, respectively). (1 pt. for all)
Question 2 cs计算机体系结构作业代做
- Describe the roles of the following components ② to ⑤ (2 pt for all)
– Ex.) ①：Holding the address of the instruction to be executed now
⑥：Selecting data to be written to a destination register between the data read from memory and the result of ALU calculation.
According to the truth table below, draw combination circuits for “ALU control input” with MIL logic symbols (AND, OR, NOT) (You don’t have to try logic simplification.). (1 pt.)
- A copy from others can’t be accepted.
- A duplicate answer gets zero point even if it is the original answer.