Fall 2021 应用数学计算代写 Read these instructions carefully!!! This project involves predicting what happens to a mortgage loans that have been purchased by FNMA during the Read these instr...View details
BCPM0049: Social Networks in Project and Enterprise Organisations
项目和企业组织中的社交网络代写 Your task is to interpret a dataset of your choosing from a network analysis perspective, using software, and present your interpretation
Your task is to interpret a dataset of your choosing from a network analysis perspective, using software, and present your interpretation in a written 2500-word essay. You will need to:
Select a dataset for your assignment. You can search datasets on the UK Data Service (https://ukdataservice.ac.uk) and IPUMS (https://www.ipums.org). You will need to create an account on each platform to access data. You can also look at datasets on the Stanford Large Network Dataset Collection (https://snap.stanford.edu/data/), CASOS (http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/tools/datasets/external/index.php), or through this list of lists of network datasets (https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu/social-network-analysis/resources/dataset). 项目和企业组织中的社交网络代写
Think carefully about what variables are available, and what your outcome variable would be (is it some attributes of individuals, or the network itself) as this will determine what type of analysis are appropriate.
Carry out a thorough analysis of your chosen dataset. You should use software (R, Python, UCINET and Netdraw, Gephi, or other) to process the data and produce:
- a visualisation of the patterns of ties in the network.
- descriptive statistical analysis of:
- network structure
- The patterns of interaction among team members, as well as its properties such as average number of links between team members, and the number and qualities of subgroups.
- Centrality, identify prominent actors within the networks, and their roles in the network.
- a modelling effort, either through ERGM or regression, as appropriate.
Link to module learning outcomes 项目和企业组织中的社交网络代写
This essay will help you learn to:
- Discuss the concept of social networks in project and enterprise organisations, the various types of relationships that can occur within them, their external context and how they are managed.
- Critically evaluate research and application of the social network approach in the study of project and enterprise organisations informed by leading edge research and practice in the field.
- Relate and apply key social network theories to selected case studies.
- Collect, model and visualise network data using software (e.g. R), analyse network structures using descriptive measures, evaluate findings and communicate results effectively.
Format structure 项目和企业组织中的社交网络代写
Please find the following information relevant in your coursework brief:
|Type of content
|Counts towards the word limit
|Table of contents
|Reference list or bibliography at the end
|Diagrams, annotated pictures, figures and any other visuals
|Tables in the main text
Marking Criteria 项目和企业组织中的社交网络代写
|Statement of Problem
|Penalties(as per UCL Academic Manual)
|Penalties due to over-length cannot be more than 10%, Over-length penalty cannot take the student’s mark below ‘Pass Mark’ In the case the coursework that is submitted is over-length and is also late, the greater of any penalties will apply.
Word Count/Length 项目和企业组织中的社交网络代写
|Leeway for the word limit
|Submissions with less than 10% or 150 extra words (whichever is smaller) won’t be marked down for exceeding the word limit. If you exceed the word count by more than 10%, a 10 point penalty will be applied.
We will do an in-class Q&A about the assignment.
Uploaded to Moodle by 3pm on 16th of March.
File to be uploaded via Moodle in Word or PDF format.
Word limit: 2500 words (see the brief for exclusion).